Mon - Fri: 08:00 am to 3:00 pm

  • +1 (512) 863-7561
  • 3011 Dawn Dr STE 105, ,

    Georgetown, TX 78628

Contact Info

  • Address

    3011 Dawn Dr STE 105, ,

    Georgetown, TX 78628
  • Phone

    +1 (512) 863-7561

  • Email

© Georgetowntxdentist 2023, All Rights Reserved.

Cigna PPO Dual Coverage

Cigna PPO Dual Coverage
Firstly, congrats. You are lucky enough to receive supplemental coverage from another insurance plan in addition to dental insurance through Cigna PPO Dual Coverage. If so, it can drastically lower the amount of money you have to pay out of pocket for dental care. Georgetown dentist Dr. Pham is associated with the Cigna Preferred Provider Organization as a Cigna PPO Dual Coverage provider.

Either your spouse's or your own Cigna PPO Dual Coverage plan pays for additional coverage, or your children are covered by both parents' plans. In certain situations, your dental claims are covered by the coordination of benefits between your primary and secondary insurance policies.

Whether you have a combination of Cigna PPO and policies from another carrier, or two separate Cigna PPO Dual Coverage plans, this coordination functions in the same way. Dr. Antonius's actual charges for his services will not be more than the entire sum paid by both plans combined. To know more about us call us (512) 863-7561. or visit our clinic in Georgetown

Ari Marco

HQ Dental team have done fantastic high quality routine and cosmetic work on my teeth as well as my families. There is no better dentist in Georgetown.

Tan Nguyen

HQ Dental is among the best dental clinics I have visited. I think their secret is the true care of patients.

Anastassia Moser

Everyone who worked in my mouth was extremely gentle, yet thorough. They’ve certainly found a patient for life

How Does Dental Insurance Work HQ Dental Georgetown

Overview of Cigna PPO Dual Coverage

If your primary insurance company pays 60% of the cost of a filling, under conventional coordination of benefits, the secondary insurance company will cover the remaining 40% that you would have to pay if you were only insured by one plan. Nonetheless, a non-duplication of benefits provision applies to some plans. In these situations, the secondary plan won't make any further payments if both plans pay 60% for fillings and the primary plan has already paid its 60%.

Please be aware that the insurance companies choose which policy to employ as primary or secondary insurance; you are not able to make this decision. Our insurance coordinator at HQ Dental Georgetown Dentist will be happy to get in touch with Cigna PPO and any other insurance provider to confirm the specifics of each plan's coverage of your claims.

Your primary insurance is usually the dental coverage provided by your job. The insurance provider you've had coverage from the longest will be regarded as your primary insurer if you have coverage from two different jobs. Any insurance that you obtain outside of your job is regarded as secondary. The parent whose birthday comes first in the year (month and day) is the primary provider of coverage for children who have Cigna PPO Dual Coverage through one parent and an extra plan through the other parent.

At our clinic, our insurance coordinator will take care of submitting any dental claims on your behalf. Your secondary insurance company will receive the claim after your primary insurance company has paid its share of it. Patients with dual coverage who haven't hit their annual maximum typically pay little to nothing out of pocket for dental care.

Reducing out-of-pocket expenses can also be achieved by selecting a Cigna PPO Dual Coverage provider like Dr. Pham. PPO providers adhere to the Cigna PPO pricing schedule, which usually offers lower fees than normal dental fees. You can visit HQ Dental Georgetown to get more information. Call to arrange a consultation right now at (512) 863-7561.