Mon - Fri: 08:00 am to 3:00 pm

  • +1 (512) 863-7561
  • 3011 Dawn Dr STE 105, ,

    Georgetown, TX 78628

Contact Info

  • Address

    3011 Dawn Dr STE 105, ,

    Georgetown, TX 78628
  • Phone

    +1 (512) 863-7561

  • Email

© Georgetowntxdentist 2023, All Rights Reserved.

Principal Dental PPO Dual Coverage

Principal Dental PPO Dual Coverage

Submit your claims correctly to maximize your benefits if you have Principal Dental PPO Dual Coverage insurance and another carrier. Following the contributions of both insurance companies, patients with dual coverage usually have low out-of-pocket costs. Our insurance professionals at HQ Dental Georgetown will effectively manage your claim filings.

A variety of dental coverage options might greatly help you reach your dental objectives. Dr. Hiep Pham, a dentist in HQ Denatal Georgetown, can help if you're in discomfort, unhappy with the way your teeth look, or having trouble chewing.

To more about us call us (512) 863-7561. or visit our dental clinic to know better about Principal Dental PPO Dual Coverage

Ari Marco

HQ Dental team have done fantastic high quality routine and cosmetic work on my teeth as well as my families. There is no better dentist in Georgetown.

Tan Nguyen

HQ Dental is among the best dental clinics I have visited. I think their secret is the true care of patients.

Anastassia Moser

Everyone who worked in my mouth was extremely gentle, yet thorough. They’ve certainly found a patient for life

How Does Dental Insurance Work HQ Dental Georgetown

About Principal Dental PPO Dual Coverage

It is essential to identify if Principal Dental PPO Dual Coverage insurance is your primary or secondary provider. It can be considered as primary insurance if your work offers it or if you have your own plan. That would be considered a secondary plan, though, if the Principal Dental PPO insurance came from somewhere else say the partner.

When it comes to children, the parent with the earliest birthday in the year (month and day) would offer main coverage if one parent has Principal Dental PPO insurance coverage (Principal Dental PPO Dual Coverage) and the other parent has Principal Dental or coverage from a different carrier.

Insurance companies work together to pay for their policyholders' dental care. If the primary insurance pays 80% of the cost of a tooth-colored composite filling, the secondary insurance should pay the remaining 20% after the deductible has been satisfied in a typical coordination of benefits scenario.

Nevertheless, the secondary insurance might not pay more if there is a non-duplication of benefits provision and both insurances plans pay 80% of tooth-colored composite fillings.

Our insurance coordinator at our clinic will file a claim with your primary insurance provider after dental Dentist Dr. Hiep Pham develops a treatment plan based on your initial evaluation.

Payment and a benefits explanation will be sent to our clinic by the primary insurance company. The amount paid by the primary insurance will then be disclosed to your secondary insurance company when we submit the claim to them. They will calculate their payment using this information.

You can visit HQ Dental Georgetown to get more information. Call to arrange a consultation right now at +1 (512) 863-7561